Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Stash your dirty laundry in a hamper that will tell you what temperature is right OR one that will sass you into just getting ‘er done.
2. Set a productivity program with a journal based on the Pomodoro technique* so you use your time in the most effective way possible.
*The Pomodoro technique breaks down your time into 25-minute increments, with short breaks in between, designed to keep you on track and focused.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $26.
3. Prepare for springtime showers with a compact umbrella that will actually last.
It has an auto open/close button to keep your hands free and durable metal ribs that will outlast gusty winds.
Get it from Amazon for $10.35. Available in five colors.
4. Dress for the elements with a water-repelling jacket that’s stylish and inexpensive.
5. Start your spring cleaning right with this handy guide to neatening, de-griming, and organizing every room in your house.
Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed
Check out all 42 ways here.
6. Boost your budgeting skills by storing set amounts of cash in colorful $pendvelopes – when you run out of cash that month, that’s it!
It really is that simple. No excuses!
Get a set of envelopes from Amazon for $8.99.
7. Enjoy a glass of wine in the evening without worrying about the rest of the bottle spoiling — just cork it with this bottle stopper that vacuums out the air and keeps your vino fresh.
Just press the cork a few times to suck out all the air!
Get it from Amazon for $10.39.
8. Update your walls without losing your security deposit by tacking up removable wallpaper in your favorite pattern.
9. Read it and (don’t) weep — check out one of these books that’ll help you do the grown-up thing right.
Charlotte Gomez / BuzzFeed
Check out the complete list here.
11. Try a Nova duvet cover — it has a hidden closure at the top that makes putting the duvet insert in the cover wayyyyy easier.
Get it from Crate and Canopy for $89+. Available in 23 colors and patterns.
12. Learn the best tricks for scoring cheap flight deals so you actually use those vacation days you’ve been saving up.
Amy Sefton / BuzzFeed Life
Learn all the best money-saving tips here.
13. And stick a cute and personalized tag on your luggage so you never pick up the wrong bag at the baggage claim again.
Get it from Amazon for $16.86.
14. Pretend it’s May, even when it’s 40 degrees out, by planting an all-in-one kit that basically does the gardening for you.
It has everything you need — you can even grow it inside the container it comes in!
Get the kit from Anthropologie for $12. Available in forget-me-not, lavender, and poppy seeds.
16. Save your splurging for when it counts — find cheaper dupes for your favorite makeup products to put a little extra cash in your wallet.
Find your own dupes on Temptalia!
20. Save up your ch-ch-change in a piggy bank that doubles as a pretty picture frame.
21. Upgrade your usual boxed Easy Mac and make this version with smoked gouda and bacon.
Get the full recipe here.
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!